If you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. For the Scripture says, “Whoever believes on Him will not be put to shame.”
Prayer for Salvation
What Must I do to be Saved?
I believe that Jesus Christ is the son of God who came in human flesh as a representative of the lamb led to the slaughter to bear my sins, to cast away death and my sin forever by dying on the cross and resurrecting three days later unto eternal glory. Dear Lord Jesus, I realize I have sinned against you. I repent for my sins and all those done by my forefathers. Right this moment I receive you as my Lord and Savior and humbly ask that you receive me into your glorious kingdom forever. Amen.
Welcome into the flock!
Receiving salvation through Jesus Christ is a wonderful thing, but it is only the first step;
2. Be Sanctified; You must be willing to surrender all that you have previously known and held dear in order to pick up the cross and follow after Lord Jesus (Matthew 16:24). This means, you must be willing to live alone, isolated from the world (Matthew 8:20, Mark 8:35, John 17:16) and from those who are not followers lest you pick up their sinful ways and deny Christ your redeemer (Proverbs 13:20, 2 Corinthians 6:14, Titus 1:16).
3. Seek after the things above and the fruits of the Spirit; Your mind must be transformed (Romans 12:2) and your thoughts must be first on the Kingdom of heaven and those who are seated on the throne (Colossians 3-10). The main weapon a believer has against the devil is to resist him through abiding in the love of Christ Jesus and exhibiting the characteristics, fruits of the Spirit, thereof. These nine main staples of every Christian's spiritual diet must be enforced on a daily basis, alongside dying to the flesh and putting aside worldly carnal desires. (Galatians 5:22-26)
4. Be Holy/Perfect; Holiness is not something that can be done, it is something that you become as a byproduct of spending time in the presence of the Lord, fasting, praying, reading the Bible, and sanctification through the holy fire purification process. All Christians will suffer persecution in one form or another (2 Timothy 3:12), though the holy ones that ascend to a greater level of relationship with the Lord (through obedience, complete surrender, and constant dying to self) will go through the worse trials and tribulations of this world as they are promised something far greater in the next and the riches of the Kingdom of heaven here while they are on earth (Philippians 4:19).
5. Set aside differences and move from drinking milk to eating meat;
6. (Relationship) Be led and directed by the spirit; You must seek after knowing the Lord of our glory with all of your being (Matthew 22:38) in order to form the undying eternal relationship to be called His friend (John 3:29). You must develop to a point in which you can clearly hear the voice of the Lord when He speaks and have complete obedience to His will in whatever He may ask of you, knowing that He works everything out for His (our) eternal good (Romans 8:28). It is not enough to make it into heaven, for many will think they have made it only to be told that they had never formed a true relationship with Him (Matthew 7:21-23). Forming a relationship with anyone takes time, energy, self-sacrifice and a willingness to be an attentive listener.
7. Fast and Pray without ceasing; Fasting tears down the dependence on the carnality of this world and reminds us that we are spiritual beings and only temporary occupants of these vessels. The greater the fast, the more connected to the spirit one may become. Denial of the flesh breeds the fruit of righteousness and when in this state a Christian is at their best stance against the adversary (Matthew 17:21). Prayer is without a doubt the most effective means of communicating with heaven and communing with the father and the Son. When we pray we communicate our thoughts, hearts and intentions to our heavenly father and He is faithful to hear us (Matthew 7:9-11). Prayer is also a very effective weapon against the enemy as it contains spiritual activations, defenses, protection and breaks curses in the spirit realm. We, as a body, must pray constantly as our prayers are desperately needed throughout the earth (1 Thessalonians 5:16-18) and it is what the father delights for His church to be(Matthew 21:13).
8. Be the lamb, not the master; A life lived unto obedience to the Fathers will requires complete submission to His plans to be worked out through you in your life. This means no pride can be found within you and you should be like a sheep that hears the voice of the shepherd and follows Him wherever He might lead (John 10:27-28). There is no room for boasting in self accomplishments, a Christian knows they can do nothing without the Lord's empowerment and direction. Jesus is the lamb that was lead to the slaughter (Isaiah 53:7, John 1:29) for our sakes and so, we too should be willing to repay that debt through the laying down of our lives unto eternal righteousness.
9. Baptism of water, fire, and suffering
10. Live for today, under the Commandments which our Lord Jesus has given
12. Become His Permanent Dwelling Place
(If you received Jesus as your Lord and Savior today, please leave us a testimony!)