Statement of Faith
1. We are all born in sin: The spirit is blameless and pure but the flesh is wickedly deceitful and full of sin. Once we enter into the world we are full of sin and iniquity that must be cleansed.
2. We all must be saved: We must become new creations in Christ Jesus in order to inherit the eternal kingdom of heaven.
3. Jesus is the Savior: GOD is three persons in One, Jesus is the Son of GOD, the embodiment of flesh incarnate on earth and yet was the breath of life and creative power in all things (John 1:1). The Father, Son and Holy Spirit are three in one just as the one baptism is three in one (Water, Holy Spirit and Fire)
4. The Bible is infallible and are the words of GOD: There are no contradictions in the living breathing Word of GOD, the Old Testament foretells the events of the New Testament, the New Testament foretells the events of the inheritance of what will be for those who believe in the Son of man, Jesus Christ.
5. All believers should abide in Jesus: As we abide in Him and He abides in us we are purified, renewed, strengthened and our character is changed to be in line with the Creator, allowing us to endure all things and produce fruit in keeping with the kingdom of GOD.
6. All believers should be united as One: As the end approaches, the bride (church) must be made ready to be received by her Bride Groom (Jesus). This means we must come together in unity, love and compassion, holding one another in higher regard than ourselves. "When two or more are gathered together in my name there I am in the midst of them" (Matthew 18:20). Just imagine if the entire body was made whole in holy matrimony as one flesh, how much more would His presence be here? We must let go of who is right and who is wrong and focus on the foundational stone who is Jesus, our Messiah. The new Jerusalem is coming, our King is coming and the Kingdom of GOD is at hand. We must be ready, church!
7. All believers should seek to obtain the high calling: Through Christ we are empowered to do all things and especially operate in the impossibilities of the confines of this world. All of us are called to search out and to seek and find why we are here and what will come next. Jesus has defined our high calling, as believers, not merely by inheriting salvation, but walking Holy in righteousness in a minute-to-minute knowing and understanding relationship with our Lord and savior Jesus Christ. There is a hierarchy in heaven and those who have received salvation through the belief in Jesus are seated in heavenly places, but how close in relation to the throne you are is determined by what you do (Revelation 20:11-15) and who you are (how much of Christ do you become) during your time here.